Volunteer Barista Program
Volunteering as a barista is an excellent opportunity to learn professional barista abilities as well as a great way to actively be involved in this community! We provide a comprehensive one-on-one training program that covers customer service skills, maintaining a safe and clean cafe space, and artisan coffee methods.
The volunteer barista is equipped to excel in the various responsibilities that come with operating a small cafe, from superior customer service to pulling delicious espresso shots!
We require the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to commit to one shift per week. Shifts: Monday-Friday 7am-12:15pm or 10:30am- 3:30pm, Saturday 8am-2pm.
- Able to commit to serving the Taborspace community as a volunteer for at least 6 months from start date.
- Can dress business-casual and has clean hygiene.
- Has a passion for coffee.
- Is reliable, wants to work hard at a fast-pace, while multitasking.
- Wants to have fun, service the community, and enjoys socializing with others!
No experience necessary.
Please fill out our short application if you are interested in volunteering with us.
We are excited to hear from you!
Bell Tower Coffee Hours
Monday-Friday 8:00am-3:00pm + Saturday 8:30am-1:30pm
5441 SE Belmont St
Portland, OR 97215