One of the ways TaborSpace serves the neighborhood is by offering affordable rental spaces to the community for private and public activities. We have 9 rooms available for hourly rental. To inquire, please fill out our:
Information on space rentals
1. Our scheduler will respond to your request within 3 business days to let you know our availability.
2. Upon reaching agreement on rooms, rates, times and dates – we will ask for payment to confirm.
4. We can provide pastries and coffee for your event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a special order.
5. Please see below for our space use polices.
We look forward to partnering with you!
Space Use Policies
- Each of our spaces is offered at a low hourly rate ranging from $8 to $55/hr.
- Please click on Spaces to check out pictures and prices of our various rooms.
- Given 2 weeks or more notice, NO FEE
- Given less than 2 weeks notice, we can refund 50% of your payment
- Less than 24 hrs notice, NO REFUND
- Keys are not issued to anyone using the church.
- The group is authorized only to use the room(s) they have arranged, and nearest restrooms. No other rooms may be used.
- Enter the building through the Courtyard Doors facing Belmont St.
- The building will be locked up at 10pm, so your group must be cleaned up and out of the building before that time.
General Room Policies:
- Please leave the room the same way you found it (including furniture setups).
- Wipe off all tables in the space that you have used.
- Please keep our restrooms clean.
- Do not send small children to the restroom unattended.
- Turn off all lights in the spaces you are using.
- Please empty trash cans. The dumpster is located on north side of building. We also encourage recycling; those items may go in the blue carts next to the dumpster.
- No glitter, mylar balloons, birdseed or rose petals permitted.
Alcohol and drugs are not allowed on church property. Smoking is allowed only on the public sidewalks surrounding the building.
TaborSpace and Mt. Tabor Presbyterian Church are not responsible for theft or loss of any property or belongings brought on to the church property (including the parking lot). Users are expected to take reasonable precautions to protect both personal and church property from loss and damage.
Users assume the risks for liability resulting from injury to persons using the facilities during a non-congregational-sponsored event. Users will also reimburse the church for any damage to church property or equipment resulting from the organization’s or individual’s use of the facility.
TaborSpace Coffeehouse Hours:
Saturday 8:30am-4:30pm Sunday Closed