TaborSpace Copeland Commons or the Sanctuary – both beautiful historic chapels built in 1910 with great acoustics – can be rented as a live music venue Thursday- Sunday. To inquire, please fill out our:
Information on booking a concert
Copeland Commons (capacity 100) rents for a flat rate of $135
Includes: sound equipment but no engineer, open coffee bar, a building host and access to the space 5-10pm. Doors at 6:30pm, Show at 7pm.
- 4 channel mixer with 5 inputs
- 5 corded microphones & stands
- 2 50-75W PA speakers (located in Commons rafters)
- 4 instrument cables
- Kuwai upright piano
- iPod hookup/ability to play cds over the system
Sanctuary (capacity 250) rents for a flat rate of $300
Includes: open coffee bar, a building host and access to the space 5-10pm. Extra $50 to use our sound equipment and engineer. Doors at 6:30pm, Show at 7pm.
1. Once your event is confirmed, please send us a band bio including a picture, and we will posit it on our online calendar and send out an email announcement to our community. Be aware that our advertising will not guarantee a crowd. The more you do for yourself, the better. We recommend you at least send press releases to Willamette Week, The Portland Mercury, and The Oregonian.
2. Our concerts start at 7pm, with doors opening at 6:30pm. You may arrive for load-in anytime after 5pm. Please do not come early. Sound check is from 6-6:45pm. Music must be finished by 9:30pm. Everyone must be out of the building by 10pm, so please plan accordingly.
3. If you plan on charging a cover, we ask that you offer it as a sliding scale donation with a maximum of $15. $8-$12 is a common range for us. Please bring someone to cover the door.
4. We offer a free drink to each performer – just identify yourself to our volunteer Barista!
5. Payment is required to confirm the booking.
6. Alcohol and smoking are not allowed on the premises at any time.
Direct additional questions to email@example.com or call our office 503-238-3904